Mar 02, 2021
Prepare for invasion with the Barbarossa DLC for Unity of Command II on April 21st
From Press Release:
Unity of Command II keeps on giving for the strategy aficionados.
After tackling fortress Europe as the Allies in the base game and happily trampling the western powers as the Axis in the first Blitzkrieg DLC, it is now time to go against all odds in Operation Barbarossa!
The DLC will be out on the 21st of April on Steam and the price will be 9,99 USD. The Steam page is already up with screenshots and more details about the content of this DLC.
Challenge History itself
On 22 June 1941, a Sunday, Nazi Germany set in motion the largest invasion in the history of warfare — the attack on the Soviet Union, codenamed “Barbarossa”. By the time the four-year conflict on the Eastern Front is over, the world will have witnessed a war that’s unfathomable in scale and unparalleled in brutality.
In this DLC, you command Axis forces during Operation Barbarossa, from their summer of roaring victories to the painful halt at the gates of Moscow in the winter of 1941/42.
Key Features of the Barbarossa DLC
- 23-scenario historical campaign, with battles from the lakes of Karelia in the north to the Black Sea beaches in the south
- Limited, but still difficult to achieve, alternative historical outcomes, such as capturing Moscow in late 1941
- Detailed, zoomed-in maps for the hard-fought sieges of Odessa and Sevastopol
- 20+ new unit types including those from Italy, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Finland, and Spain.
- Beautiful new vehicle models including BT-7 and T-26 tanks, and the iconic ZIS-5 truck
New protagonists, can you guess them from the images?
In case you can’t, you can see, from left to right: Rumanian Cavalry, Finnish Infantry, the Spanish Blue Division, Italian Alpini together with the Polizei Division, SS Cavalry, Hungarian Infantry, and, finally, T-26 and T-34 Soviet tanks!
Get Unity of Command II – Barbarossa on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1493580/Unity_of_Command_II__Barbarossa/