From Press Release:
May 11th, 2021 — Pixeye Games is excited to announce its upcoming base defense strategy game Until We Die will launch this June on Steam, with a pre-release demo available May 20th to download via the game’s store page!
Until We Die is a post-apocalyptic strategy game where the remaining survivors find refuge in the Moscow Underground after a global disaster. Command wards to gather supplies and turn an abandoned station into an impregnable fortress-colony capable of resisting any threat.
To win, you have to survive for roughly 30 game days, fending off a series of attacks on your base — small packs of creatures at first, but by the end you’ll be up against a sweeping horde of mutants. The game will end in defeat if our hero Ivan dies during the run; or if the power generator (the heart of the base) is destroyed.
- Run around and dispense valuable orders to your subjects that await your commands.
- Build fortifications, research technology to secure your base further and defend more effectively.
- Send expeditions to the surface.
- Attack mutant lairs to secure new land for farms and tents.
- Gather supplies from crates and extract food from mushrooms and anything else that looks edible… wasn’t there a meaty-looking rat that just ran down the tracks?
Until We Die will launch next month on Windows PC for $16.99, a Nintendo Switch edition is in the works for release at a later date as well.
To learn more about Until We Die, visit: http://uwd.pixeye.