From Press Release:
PQube (London, UK) – May 27th, 2021 – Together, PQube, Studio Kiku and Innovina Interactive are excited to show a brand new trailer for artistic dystopian adventure The Plane Effect, as well as a series of never before seen 4K screenshots.
- A mysterious and cinematic journey through a mind-bending, dystopian world
- Play as Solo, a lonely office worker, as you clock out and embark on an impossible journey home
- Immerse yourself in a twisted reality as you attempt to comprehend and navigate the inexplicable phenomena around you
- Solve puzzles and navigate complex environments, or activate ‘Assisted Mode’ for guidance
- 4K resolution capabilities as well as Ray Tracing enabled for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- Demo available on Steam from 16th June, 2021
- Coming to Nintendo Switch, Steam, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X this Summer
Find yourself lost in a mind-bending commute from your corporate office job to your home and family with The Plane Effect. A twisted journey laced with mystery, hopelessness and otherworldly happenings, playable for the first time as a demo during the Steam Summer Festival from 16th June, 2021!
It’s your final day at the office, it is time to clock out and return home – loomed over by a cosmic anomaly with an oppressive, otherworldly
Helpless over the cosmos, all you know is that you must return to your family, as soon as you can.
As you progress through the dystopia you call home, quickly you realise all is not as it should be. Did it always take this long? Were the streets always a labyrinth? Where even is “home”?
Featuring 4K capabilities and Ray Tracing enabled on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, each environment poses different threats and challenges. All you know knows is that you must keep pushing ever onwards, you must keep going.
Navigate beautifully and elaborately designed, otherworldly environments and solve unusual puzzles to keep Solo moving through each area.
Players have the option to figure out puzzles step-by-step with no hints, or activate a little guidance on your impossible journey through ‘Assisted-Mode‘.
The Plane Effect demo goes live on June 16th, 2021 in line with the Steam Summer Festival, giving players a taste of Solo’s twisted journey for the first time.
The demo will be available from 10AM PDT on 16th June, until 10AM PDT on 22nd June, 2021.