From Press Release:
Shiro Games, the French indie studio behind the best-selling Viking strategy game Northgard, has released their latest free content update: Kröwns & Daggers!
Available for PC today, this free update introduces more interactions and deepens the relations between clans in-game.
- The new faction relations system means you have more to gain from strong relations, but also more to lose with bad ones.
- Welcoming a new neutral faction, The Dwarves, as well as a dedicated building to improve relations with neutral factions: The Offering Well.
- The second big part of this update is related to competitive events.
- They allow clans to compete against each other for a reward, such as the Ceremonial Blaze
- The new Diplomacy window allows you to spy on other clans to gather precious information and use it in diplomatic conversations, in order to get the most out of the relationship.
- Finally, the new clan leader portraits in the Diplomacy window will also be visible in notifications to provide more personality in clan interactions.
This update will launch alongside a 60% discount of the game, as well as a 50% discount on all available DLC’s.