Mar 09, 2022
Patch 1.2 for PC version of Dying Light 2 Stay Human fixes a lot, coming to consoles soon
From Press Release:
Wrocław, Poland — March 9, 2022 — Patch 1.2 for Dying Light 2 Stay Human drops today, addressing issues reported by players and wielding a number of technical and gameplay improvements, such as beefed up ragdoll mechanics, more immersive details in melee combat, a high-performance preset on PC that allows older computers and laptops to play the game, high intensity for Level 4 chase sequences, and much more.
Patch 1.2 is available now on PC (Steam and Epic Games Store) and will come to PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One in a few days.
This patch includes fixes and upgrades for:
- Story progression
- Nightrunner tools
- Combat improvements
- Ragdoll behaviors
- Night gameplay balance
- Final boss fight
- Overall gameplay balance
- Technical improvements
- Melee combat, including many new, immersive details
Some of the most important fixes from Patch 1.2:
- All known cases with “deathloops” eliminated.
- Fixed blocks in multiple quests – Into The Dark, Assassination, Sophie in The Raid Quest, Hubert in The Only Way Out, Veronika, Nightrunners, The Lost Light, Double Time.
- Stability issues fixed: crashes or black screens in certain situations (co-op)
- Level 4 of the chase is now more difficult
- Howler’s senses range increased
- Survivor Sense now works correctly and can be triggered without any cooldowns after getting hit or performing specific parkour actions
- Improvements to the Options Menu Information Architecture including a dedicated Accessibility Tab
- Fixed an issue where the opponent does not react correctly to other players and does not change behavior that might lead to several glitches during co-op play
- Banshees and Chargers are now more easily spotted in the Infected hordes during the night
- Introduced high-performance preset that optimizes the displayed graphics which allows you to play Dying Light 2 on older computers and laptops
- PC DirectX 12 cache-related improvements. The game now runs more smoothly upon the first launch
- AVX technology is no longer used in the game, improving issues related to the game crashing on the launch
Check the full list of fixes available in Patch 1.2 on Steam or the Dying Light 2 Stay Human website! Right now, Patch 1.2 is available on PC (Steam, Epic Games Store), but this patch will be available in a few days for console players.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human, published by Techland, is out now on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S.
Media and content creators are invited to join the Dying Light 2 Stay Human press center at dl2.dyinglightgame.com/press-