From Press Release:
Warsaw, Poland, May 11th, 2023: Tate Multimedia and French indie studio SideRift are thrilled to announce the release of Voodolls! The cooperative tower defense is available on PC (Steam, Epic, and GOG) for $14.99/€14.99/£12.79 with a temporary 20% launch discount!
The Puppet Master needs you! Play as one of the four Voodolls; Corruption, Despair, Illusion, or Lunacy, and assemble your team to tackle the ultimate challenge: protect the realms of existence, light and darkness from demonic forces. Set up the most elaborate strategy using deadly traps & totems and fight firsthand the hordes from hell.
Designed to be played online with friends, Voodolls charges players with fighting for their freedom after their souls are trapped in hell. Offered the chance to escape by a mysterious Puppet Master who distills their essence into Voodolls, play takes the form of intense co-op tower defense battles across 12 planetoid stages featuring three difficulty modes and an endless Challenge mode, with the goal being to hold back wave after wave of enemies keen to keep you captive.
Working together to defend the Puppet Master and, in turn, keep your hopes of escape alive is the order of the day, with each doll coming blessed with unique abilities that, when combined, are the key to victory.
- Synergy between action, exploration, and strategic Tower Defence mechanics, including an array of traps and defenses to hold back the hordes of hell.
- Round planets – stylised and unique worlds each themed by the four seasons.
- Team of four characters, each with unique abilities, weapons, and battle tactics.
- Solo or online co-op up to four players – Defend the Puppet Master alongside three friends in full campaign co-op or tackle the task alone in solo play!
- Story-based campaign – Peel back the layers of mystery to uncover the secrets of the puppet master & the dolls.
- Three camera angles – Face your foes in immersive first-person mode or take a step back in third-person. Make tactical choices from above in the strategy camera mode. Three modes, and three different approaches in one game.
- Extensive replayability.
- Many types of enemies to take on.
- Plenty of deadly traps and towers to defend the Puppet master from the hordes of hell.
Find the game on: