From Press Release:
BADGETOWN, OCTOBER 5, 2023 – Glumberland is jazzed to announce that their cozy, farming, dance-battler, life sim game Ooblets is out now on Steam! Originally released as an Early Access game on the Epic Game Store in 2020, Ooblets launched in 1.0 on EGS and Nintendo Switch in 2022.
Also, Badgetown residents on all platforms can enjoy the v1.3 Halloween Event Update, which went live October 1st! This limited-time event will run through mid-November, and introduces new costumes for townsfolk, a new event-limited ooblet, spooky cosmetics and collectibles, and brings back trick-or-treabie-ing. For anyone who missed previous Halloween events, those collectibles will be available again this year along with so much more.
Glumberland has been consistently updating Ooblets with new quality of life improvements and gameplay mechanics. Keep an eye out later this year for v1.4 which will introduce vehicles for ooblets to drive around in!
Ooblets is a relaxing yet deeply-weird farming, creature collection, town life, and dance-battle game with a lot of heart and character. It’s a game for people who want something cozy, eccentric, expressive, and full of things to do. Spend your days renovating your farm, raising weird little pals, participating in dance-offs, designing your house, and helping the mayor save Badgetown!
- Customize your character’s style with a variety of unique outfits and accessories
- Grow otherworldly crops on your farm, craft treats, and sell them in town
- Build your own team of ooblets to participate in card-based dance battles, level up, and unlock new moves
- Daily challenges, dance tournaments, townsfolk quests, and badges will keep you very busy
- Give gifts and make friends with the kinda-odd residents of Badgetown
- Start with a rundown shack and turn it into a beautiful home with tons of decor and furniture options
- Play a plethora of pleasant minigames
- Run your own shop in town selling items you’ve crafted and collected
- Help the mayor save the town, and unlock the secrets of Oob along the way
- Get to know the townsfolk and befriend them if you’d like!
- Explore a bunch of regions, like the arcade-filled boardwalk in Port Forward, the spooky swamps of Nullwhere, and the frozen peaks of Tippytop
- (and you can pet the ooblets)