MotoHeroz out September 15th for WiiWare
Did you think that RedLynx was done pumping out games with the recent release of DrawRace 2? Well think again, now the team behind Trials and DrawRace is bringing an other new title and now it’s for WiiWare. The game promises to have a solid single player as well as a really enjoyable multiplayer. You will have plenty of tracks to race on since the game has over a hundred courses to race in. The game will have three game modes for you to mess around in. This is one of the only WiiWare games that looks like it’s actually going to be good. So if I were you, I would definitely go and pick up this gem on the fifteenth of this month.
- – Single player story mode with rich characters and lush environments
- – Two to four-player party mode that’s easy for anyone to pick up and play
- – Daily online competition based on Global and Friend-based Leader Boards
- – Steady 60 FPS, widescreen support, and blazing fast load times
- – Packed with content, including 100+ tracks and three game modes
- – Simple but effective physics that deliver an addictive gameplay experience