Omerta – City of Gangsters Xbox 360 Demo and Upcoming Fixes
The Xbox 360 demo is available, here: http://bit.ly/VefMqE
Haemimont, the developers of Omerta, have been listening to community feedback, and are currently working on a significant update that’ll hit within 4-8 weeks. I definitely found some faults with my time with the game in our review.
- New maps for multiplayer and sandbox modes
- Enemy gangs for Sandbox Mode – you’ll now have to fend of gangs that invade your turf and try to steal businesses out from under you
- Customizable game settings and goals for sandbox games
- Economy overview panel for current businesses with their efficiency, profit, ect.
- Visual representation of individual business types on the strategic map via icons
- Additional difficulty setting and “Iron Man” option (saving progress in strategic mode disabled)
- Massive overhaul of cover mechanics in turn-based combat
- Introduction of multiplayer chat and several other minor fixes/changes
You can read the full changes here: http://forum.kalypsomedia.com/