From Press Release:
Ridgewood, NJ – (June 26, 2020) – Publisher Kalypso Media and in-house developer Realmforge Studios today announced that quirky dungeon management sim Dungeons 3 – Complete Collection is available now on Windows, Mac, Linux and Xbox One, with the digital PlayStation 4 version arriving slightly later on June 29th.
The Complete Collection is the definitive Dungeons 3 experience and includes the base game (including its numerous free content updates) and Dungeons 3‘s seven DLCs: Once Upon a Time, Evil of the Caribbean, Lord of the Kings, Clash of Gods, An Unexpected DLC, Famous Last Words and A Multitude of Maps.
The collection also includes the game’s fan-favourite sardonic narrator, and cooperative multiplayer mode, allowing two players to team up and take on challenges together as the Absolute Evil.
Dungeons 3 – Complete Collection is the ultimate edition of the latest instalment in the
popular Dungeons series of strategy games. Build and manage your own dungeon as an evil Dungeon Lord, recruit new monsters and place cunning traps for unsuspecting adventurers. At the same time, dare to conquer the vast overworld in a comprehensive story campaign. Enjoy a near-endless amount of content across single player, multiplayer and skirmish modes with this collection, spanning the base game, several free content updates and seven DLCs!
- Experience the critically acclaimed dungeon management sim in all of its glory, including the underworld dungeon management sim and overworld real-time strategy game
- Experience seven DLCs including: ‘Once Upon a Time’, ‘Evil of the Caribbean’, ‘Lord of the Kings’, ‘Clash of Gods’, ‘An Unexpected DLC’, ‘Famous Last Words’ and ‘A Multitude of Maps’ as well as several free content updates
- 50+ missions, a brand-new co-op mode for two players, competitive multiplayer, more rooms, monsters, and unique abilities
- The fan-favourite narrator is back to continue the Dungeons 3 legacy!
- For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com