From Press Release:
Cracow, Poland, July 22, 2022 – Playing landlord is just about to become more than a daydream – PC management sim game, The Tenants opens doors to an entirely new district through a brand new update, and it is no other than the Empire City, The Capital of the World, The City That Never Sleeps. Yes, it’s Manhattan kindling your flare for business. The update is out now on Steam, GOG, and Epic Store for owners of The Tenants.
Management sim fans, dreamers of achieving house ownership one day — let alone making a business out of it—, decoration experts, and business simulation tycoons look no further, The Tenants brings amusement into the tedious job of handling properties.
Enter the third and final district of The Tenants with end-game content, accessing new dedicated contracts, new buildings, new tenants, and much more.
Become a landlord and deal with problematic tenants as you build your rental property empire. Decide how to react to The Big Apple’s demands, and progressively grow your real estate investments.
Now that you’ve mastered The Slums and The Suburbs and made it to the big leagues – what does that mean for you?
KEY FEATURES OF THE MANHATTAN UPDATE
- New District – Manhattan – Nestled among New York City-inspired landmarks like Times Square and the Statue of Liberty, and in the rolling landscape of Wonderhills, inspired by Beverly Hills, are dozens of new properties for you to buy, rent, and sell.
- New Property Type – Office Spaces – If you’ve got the money and the time for a bigger challenge, turn your Manhattan properties from RESIDENTIAL to BUSINESS. Business office spaces will function differently from residential in a variety of ways, including:
- Higher utility rates and rental prices.
- Properties are rented to a company’s CEO and employees. Would you rather rent to an accounting firm or a game development studio?
- Specific decoration requirements, new events, property subscriptions for added value, and interactions with your new tenants – the CEOs of the Netflixs and Amazons of Manhattan.
- New Goal System – Target Cards – Get ready for selective challenges! An assortment of short-term goals testing you with interesting achievements between larger milestones.
- City Pickups – Collectibles and Respawning Rewards – Scattered throughout The Slums, The Suburbs, and Manhattan are new “pickups” that will reward you for exploring the district maps.
The Tenants Manhattan Update is the last of a series since the game launched in Early Access, including The Tenancy, Renovation, and Landlord updates. With the addition of the final district and end-game content, among hundreds of life quality improvements, The Tenants is now in transit to be fully completed for 1.0. launch later in the year.
Are you interested in joining Uncle Steve in this one-of-a-kind world of providing and handling tenancy? Join us at The Tenants Discord community, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and find out more information on our official website.