From Press Release:
Larkspur, Calif. – March 9, 2018 – Developer Parabole and publisher Ravenscourt today announce their acclaimed psychological survival-adventure title KONA is now available for Nintendo Switch™ and NVIDIA SHIELD digitally worldwide.
Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of private detective Carl Fauberet to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive.
KONA is a game submerged in mystery and intrigue, one with a spine tingling narrative and unflinching drama that unfolds building the tension throughout.
Players that want to experience a truly original, tense and thrilling adventure can now download it and begin their quest for the truth:
Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town:
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
- Complete the first of four chapters, each offering two to eight hours of gameplay
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities
Platform: Nintendo Switch™ / NVIDIA SHIELD
Release Date: March 09, 2018