From Press Release:
Today we have released a new update for our cyberpunk RTS title, Re-Legion that adds Skirmish Mode and several other new features and improvements, thanks to the support of the community who helped by providing valuable feedback and suggestions to the developers.
Re-Legion: Holy Wars: Significant changes we made since the release
- Completely new skirmish mode has been added.
- The gameplay can now be slowed down by entering the Slow-Mo. Default Slow-Mo hotkey is bind to Left-alt.
- Prophet can now enter Convert Stance that allows him to seek out and convert enemies and neutral units around him.
- Game supports Autosaves which can be now turned on in the Settings Menu.
- The minimap can now be expanded by pressing “M” or the little “+” button next to it.
- Using skills depends on unit’s current Faith threshold.
- Rally point functionality has been added.
- Improvement of Unit Targeting and Alerting system.
- Improvement of Pathfinding system.
- HUD: Control Panel Update: Several functionalities have been updated, like: Font, Cooldowns & Progress bars.
- After each game on both Campaign and the Holy Wars new Summary Screen will be displayed.
- Keybinds are fully customizable.
- Tooltips have been updated, and give much more information about objects now.
- Tooltips for resources were added.
- Saving the game is now significantly faster.
- Active Strategy will now be highlighted in the Control Panel.
- The look of the units health bars have been updated.
- Building hacking update – now hacking is dependant on the amount of units hacking it and it is longer.
- Glossary name has been changed to Database and have been updated with images.
- Unit selection update: now the player can add or remove units from his group with [Shift + Click] on UI portrait.
- Minimap has been redesigned.
- Citizen animation update.
- Progress Bars of buildings have been updated.
- Action, Skill and Anointment buttons were standardized between Units and Buildings and are layed out better now.
- Player can now cancel the anoint by using the ‘Cancel’ Action in Control Panel.
- Better Synchronization of Damage Dealing mechanics and visualization.
- Camera now will center on the Story Characters before they die.
- Non-cutscene Dialog Panels close automatically along VoiceOvers end.
- Quest notifications were visually updated, making them more noticeable and matching the rest of UI.
- Destructible Objects now have Detail Panels and Portraits.
- Every time you try to take action that would result in changing settings, or navigating to different part of the game the confirmation popup will emerge.
- Clicking anywhere on quest panel (top-left corner of HUD) centers camera on Quest’s objective.
- God is With Us skill update: visual effects for units affected by the skill, and AOE indicator.
- Language can now be set in steam settings.
- [RU] Language has been updated.
- [PL] Language has been added.
- “Saving in progress” notification was added.
- Hacking and Converting distances have been updated.
- ‘Go to Main Menu’ Button was added to Pause Menu.
- ‘Go to Main Menu’ Button was added to Mission Summary Screen.
- Cult Symbols were added to Tooltips.
- Falin – HP and Damage rebalanced, new skills added to compensate for his hyper-aggressive behaviour.
- Penitent’s Danse Macabre is not a group skill anymore. When the skill is triggered while more than 1 Penitent is selected, only one of them will use the attack.
Re-Legion is an isometric top-down RTS in a cyberpunk setting where you become a prophet in a futuristic technocratic society. The game introduces a unique resource management system where you build your army of followers by converting neutral citizens or even your own enemies to join your cause. Create the cult, build your army of faithful followers, take over the city and destroy the enemy Sanctuary to finally prove that you are the true Prophet!
- Build your army of followers by converting neutral Citizens or your Enemies to join your cause
- Use faith to wreak havoc on your enemies and upgrade your Cult
- Control the city by hacking important buildings
- Dive into mature story with profound background and moral choices to be made
- Create your belief system with Dogmas
- Choose to follow the story of Elion in Campaign or skirmish with AI cults in Holy Wars
Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.
Official website: https://re-legion.