From Press Release:
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN – Oct. 16, 2023 – Developer RyseUp Studios and Publisher Starbreeze Entertainment revealed today that their popular robot FPS roguelite Roboquest will officially launch its 1.0 version on November 7th retailing for $24.99 on the Xbox and PC via the Steam, Epic Games Store and GeForce Now digital storefronts. During its 3 year run in Early Access it has maintained an impressive 94% positive rating on Steam! The enhanced launch version will release with a massive amount of new content building on its fluid fast-paced movement and gunplay with all-new levels, side quests, power ups, enemy types, weapons, perks, and more!
Roboquest is a lightning-fast FPS with roguelite mechanics, playable in single-player or two-player co-op, so players can team up with a brobot and take down enemies together. With an array of handcrafted weapons and unique upgrades, players will have to find powerful synergies to remain a relevant and powerful guardian throughout their runs. Unlock powerful technology to help player’s blaze through canyons, energy factories and sci-fi cities. Customize your character and playstyle as you get further into the run and upgrade your base to unlock permanent upgrades.
The Roboquest launch version will include:
- Slick Controls & Polished Game Feel
- Classes – up to 6 different classes with unique abilities and upgrades, slash up, dash in, rocketing, stealth in, drone up and more
- Diverse Arsenal – over 70 unique weapons ranging from your regular rifles and snipers to crossbows, bolters, gauntlets and much more for players to use as they blast their way through hordes of killer robots!
- Difficulty Levels – Levels of difficulty for everyone, even people not accustomed to FPS games. Ranging from “Discovery” to “Hard” and then way harder difficulty levels that you can unlock while playing the game
- Specialize your Gameplay – In-run upgrades to further customize your playstyle and find unique and powerful combinations
- Pesky Evilbots – over 70 enemies to dismantle and 10 big bad bosses guarding the way
- Quests and Secrets – Diversify your run objectives by exploring the levels and finding friendly robots and hidden secrets to unlock new movement capabilities and other unique upgrades
- Basecamp – Upgrade your basecamp and unlock permanent rewards to help you push further into the game each run
- Levels – Over 15 different levels, each with a dedicated banger track and visuals, and some with unique twists to them
- Comic-style Cinematics – Non gameplay-intrusive yet colorful and joyful cinematics to live your progression in the game and the story
- Data-Logs – Scour the levels and find pieces of lore about the world of Roboquest
- Achievements – Over 70 achievements
- Collect Enemies & Weapon cards – Takedown enemies and collect cards for both enemies and weapons to complete the in-game Museum
- Banger Soundtrack – Crafted with passion and dedication from the music composer Noisecream, a complete banger of a soundtrack will accompany you in your Roboquest